TopXNotes lets you create, view, organize, access and protect your notes.Advanced Features:
- QuickNotes menu- keep your "top notes" in a floater on your desktop always for easy access.
- MultilView- view more than one note view at once, as many as will fit on your display
- NoteOrganizer- and advanced table of contents with category and group
- Note Level Encryption
- Read-Only notes
- Find in notes and notepad
- Many note back-up options
- Customize with many user Preferences- tune TopXNotes just the way you like it
- Color text, style, font and font size, all user selectable, all saved, all cut / copy / paste, internal drag & drop note view to note view, unlimited UnDo
- Cut / copy / paste and drag and drop to and from external applications
- Recognize links (ftp, Web & email, other?) and launch from them by a single click
- Each note (page) can be identified by its number, full title, and organized by groups and categories you specify.
- Theoretically unlimited notes
- Theoretically unlimited note size
- Note page turning arrows
- Save automatically on page turn
- Optional save on a time interval
- Optional basic encryption
- Export as either straight text or RTF
- Import either straight text or RTF
- New "note exchange" format
- Export groups of notes
- Drag Export and Import
- Template pages for easily creating new kinds of notes
- A set of 10 templates installed as part of this release including Web Accounts, Financial Accounts, and Serial Numbers and various other lists.
- Provided a unique note pad for each system user
The TopXNotes system now includes an iOS component which often needs to be changed in parallel with TopXNotes Mac. Therefore, there will often be a "paired release" -- updates of the iOS version and the Mac version that are released simultaneously. In the future, messages will appear on the previous version of TopXNotes touch if it needs to be updated to work with the current version of TopXNotes Mac, and vice versa.
There is a new Preference (Device Preference, panel 6) to choose between "sync all notes", or just those you wish. The latter uses the sync category as before this version; the former ignores the "sync" category and syncs all notes.
Network TCP/IP framework used by sync code has been completely rewritten with major parts replaced and upgraded to be more stable and much faster.